Hanging around the city pools has been a rite of passage for many of Concord’s youth. It’s also where many learned their first doggy-paddle many years ago. The city of Concord has seven pools, and in recent years it’s been a challenge to find the staffing to keep them open. Like most things, part of the crunch has to do with the pandemic, which severely slowed down lifeguard training. And like many other cities in the state, finding help poolside has been a struggle that preceded COVID. But the city’s Parks and Recreation Department is hard at work to make sure this summer pool season is one to remember. Visit concordnh.gov to learn more.
- The Most Haunted Place In Concord?
- Canterbury farm reinvents itself with investment in alpacas
- Our New Hampshire lilac and how it came to be
- Spring into Birding!
- Trail-Running the Presidential Range – Attempting All Nine Mountains (In One Day)
- Soon, NH Bindery will begin its third generation of energizing books.
- The Best Frozen Yogurt and Ice Cream Places In Concord
- Intown Concord Annual Meeting Calls for a Celebration and a Thank You
- Our Gold-Leaf Dome
- Angus Boezeman: A Life on the River