In this issue read about the wonderful art of Debbie Kinson, The Agricultural Transformation at Apple Hill Farm and Tom Rush and The Naked Lady.
- Our New Hampshire lilac and how it came to be
- The Most Haunted Place In Concord?
- Community Gardens Take Root
- Excerpt of ‘Behind the Smile’: The face of a doll empire
- An old-fashioned holiday: Concord mixologist and author J.M. Hirsch shares some recipes from his new book all about cocktails
- Our Gold-Leaf Dome
- Trail-Running the Presidential Range – Attempting All Nine Mountains (In One Day)
- Angus Boezeman: A Life on the River
- Old sole of Downtown Concord
- Fast faves with Charm Emiko