More Recipes from Matthew Mead
White Chocolate Orange Dreamsicle
Makes 3 servings
- 2 cups white hot chocolate
- 1 cup crushed ice
- ½ cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
Puree all in a blender until smooth. Garnish with orange slices. Fills three martini glasses.br
White Chocolate and Pistachio Crostini
- 24 slices French baguette, cut ¼-inch thick
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- White chocolate bar (2 oz), melted
- 12 strawberries, sliced
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°. Thinly slice baguette; arrange slices on baking sheet. Brush lightly with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar using a shaker. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown and crisp.
- Coarsely chop white chocolate. Melt in microwave on high at 20-second intervals, stirring in between each until smooth; set aside.
- Arrange sliced strawberries on each crostini slice. Drizzle each generously with melted white chocolate and sprinkle with coarsely chopped pistachios.