Looking to own some real estate in Concord? Here are 5 local area houses for sale, ranging from $194,500 to $409,900, as featured on realtor.com.
1. 11 Dwinell Drive ($409,900) – West End Cape. Expansion cape with two-story entry foyer, skylights, four bedrooms on the second floor including a master suite. Livingroom with fireplace, formal dining room, fully appl kitchen also features a fireplace. This home offers much natural light. First floor laundry. Screened porch. Landscaped grounds offer many perennials, stone wall and rock gardens. Two-car attached garage. This home shows lovely.
2. 17 Edward Drive ($279,999) – Beautiful country setting in subdivision near Turtle Pond. Four bedroom Colonial with 2 full baths with recent updates. Large eat-in kitchen with island, stainless steel appliances and adjoining dinning room. Extra room downstairs in the lower level. 2 car attached garage, large, open backyard.
3. 22 Walker St. ($194,500) – A true transformation from boring to extraordinary! Pride in ownership inside and out. Stunning tin ceilings, crown moldings, custom woodwork and gleaming hardwood floors. Stylish eat-in kitchen has over sized island with walk-in butlers pantry for plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances. If you like to entertain you will love this dining room with its own wet bar surrounded by natural stone and built-ins. Glass french doors off the dining room leads to a lovely office/ bedroom. Entering the living room will make you want to relax and dim the recessed lighting. The open staircase leads upstairs to three bedrooms. Fresh interior paint and lighting throughout will make it easy to move right in and call this home. The entire yard is fenced in and has a invisible dog fence as well. Enjoy the well landscaped yard, raised gardens from the large deck. One car garage offers ample storage above.
4. 18 Windham Drive ($225,000) – Great starter home. This Ranch has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
5. 29 S. Spring St. ($209,900) – Charming is an understatement here! Kitchen is huge and fabulous, with recessed lighting, vaulted ceilings, tons of natural light and a window seat. Living room is so inviting! Master on the 1st floor has walk-in closet with California closet system. Two bedrooms up, one with half bath, one with a window seat. Updated full bathroom. Foyer/mudroom. Warm wide pine floors. Attached garage. Deck. Walk-out basement. Great yard. A short walk from downtown.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.