Looking to own some real estate in Concord? Here are 10 local area houses for sale, ranging from $64,000 to $549,000, as featured on realtor.com.
1. 51 Merrimack St. ($162,000) – Condex in the heart of Penacook. No monthly fees. Attached one-car garage. First floor master with huge closet off bathroom. First floor laundry. Updated eat-in kitchen, vinyl windows, newer carpets. Can easily make fourth bedroom in walk-up attic with heat, window and two closets. Built in 1875.
2. 8 Laurel St. #R388($199,900) – Nicely remodeled New England Style Home. Nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Single family home with great front entry with tin ceilings and hardwood stairs. Three bedrooms, one and 3/4 baths. Large remodeled eat-in kitchen with new counter tops, cabinets and appliances, beautiful dining room with tin ceilings, crown molding, laminate flooring, built ins. Large front living room with beautiful tin ceilings, crown moldings. First floor master with remodeled 3/4 bath, remodeled full bath with laundry hook ups and storage. Two bedrooms upstairs. Improvements include: new windows, new furnace and baseboard, new upgraded electrical panel, enclosed porch off kitchen, shed, detached one-car garage, yard, parking off street for 4-5 vehicles located on +-.20 lot. Built in 1885.
3. 10 Columbine Place($142,500) – This home has two bedrooms, but also has another two potentially in the lower level with your finishing touches. Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac with a neighborhood feel and newer systems, this could be the perfect place for an investor, rehab or buyer to build their equity. Some projects were begun but are incomplete. Good news – the boiler and hot water heater are two years old, the roof is three years old and the deck is two years old. The master bedroom is very large with two closets, and there is a fenced section of the level yard. Built in 1986, the home has one full bath.
4. 8 Pond Place Lane($389,000) – This lovely wooded neighborhood offers privacy and quiet just five minutes from downtown Concord. Nestled on an acre of beautifully landscaped grounds, this open-concept home in Concord’s desirable West End, with over 3,200 square feet of living space, is being offered for the first time. The gorgeous, expansive kitchen with breakfast bar, fabulous double pantry and computer station was enlarged by Cobb Hill Builders and features stunning cabinetry and countertops. Gorgeous hardwood floors enhance the open feel. A large family room with skylights and sliders to the front deck is airy and bright. Convenient first floor laundry. Four bedrooms all with superb closet space. The finished lower level is a perfect playroom with cozy wood stove. New furnace and hot water, replaced windows and newer roof add to the energy efficiency. Amazing perennial gardens are yours to enjoy come spring. Close to COPOCO swim and tennis club. Christa McAuliffe Elem School. Walking and x-country ski trails nearby. Built in 1986, the house has two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
5. 29 Millstream Lane($119,900) – With winter almost over you will soon enjoy central air conditioning. Until then enjoy this well maintained condo located near major roads but within quiet community. With 1 1/2 baths and ample closet space. Built in 1988, the townhome has two bedrooms.
6. 1 Bellflower Circle($224,900) – This three bedroom, one-and-a-half bathroom Colonial located in a North Concord neighborhood is ready to move in. Updates include kitchen countertops, stainless steel appliances, ceramic back splash, new vanities and slider to the newer deck. The first floor features gleaming wood floors, ceramic tile and Pottery Barn colors. Large master bedroom offers two walk in and a linen closet. Finished basement space provides a family room and office. Concord school district, natural gas, city water and sewer add to the desirability of this property. Built in 1987.
7. 80 Portsmouth St.($319,000) – A rare opportunity to enjoy views like no other. Available for the first time, this beautiful open-concept ranch-style home offers a 180 degree westerly panorama that includes downtown Concord, the gleaming Capitol dome and stunning sunsets year round. Enjoy first-floor living in a private, wooded setting that is peaceful and quiet yet convenient to everything. Lovely hardwood and tile floors, expansive windows to enjoy the view, master with full bath; guest bedroom with 3/4 bath and enormous partially finished basement with 3/4 bath and potential bedroom. Convenient first-floor laundry. French doors lead to a year-round sunroom and deck. Garage holds four cars and has storage above. City water, private septic. Easy access to I-93 and 393 and close to shops and restaurants. Possible subdivision potential. Walking and x-country ski trails nearby. Built in 1984.
8. 5 Merrimack($239,900) – Great opportunity to own a three-unit multi-family plus one unit with commercial zoning. All occupants under a lease and building is fully occupied. Parking front side of building and rear of building with added bonus of two garage stalls. Many improvements and meticulously maintained. Solid rental history. Location is quick and easy to highway, walking distance to library, convenience store and schools. Built in 1900.
9. 74 Curtisville Road ($549,000) – Private Family Retreat set within a perfect blend of woods and fields. Offered for sale to the public for the first time this expansive home has room for everyone. The Main House has a first floor master bedroom suite, entertainment sized kitchen and family room, formal dining room, an entertainment level, and numerous other rooms and bedrooms. Theres an in law suite on the walkout lower level with its own entrance and parking area. Two other separate guest quarters can accommodate longer-term stays without sacrificing family privacy. Garages to house four-plus vehicles, maintenance free exterior, energy efficient heat, and much more. Built in 2001.
10. 5 Dawn Drive($64,000) – Updated flooring includes wood floors and vinyl flooring in kitchen and baths. Kitchen offers abundant counter space and cabinets along with a spacious eat in kitchen area. Two good sized bedrooms both with double closets. Addition offers great bonus space for either a den, family room or extra bedroom! Master bath includes jet tub and good storage. Property is in excellent condition. Added value features include a car port for two vehicles and shed. Nice location on corner lot. Built in 2004.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.