Concord Homes Report: For Sale March 25, 2015
Mar 25, 2015 07:13PM
● Published by Kevin
232 South St. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Concord Homes Report - March 25, 2015 [10 Images] - Click Any Image To Expand
1. 14-14 1/2 Chapel St. ($159,900) - Great Investment! Side by Side 2 family that has easily generated $900/month per unit. Tenants pay heat and electric. If you do the math you'll want to see this one. Nice sunny interiors with lots of wood flooring. Easy to show and ready for a new owner. Newer FHA furnaces, newer roof, newer hot water, some newer windows. 3 Season Porches and separate parking for each unit. Just a block from N. Main St.! Perfect first home or investment!
2. 357 N. State St. ($129,000) - Charming New Englander retains much of it's original character with a welcoming foyer and beautiful wood floors through out most of the home.Kitchen with island opens up to a bright family room with fireplace. Many recent updated include newer windows, boiler and water heater. There is also a large 2 car garage. A great value and priced to sell.
3. 84 Branch Turnpike Road, Unit 60 ($186,000) - Grab it before it is gone!Move in ready two bedroom condo located on Brenda Court in sought after, hard to come by, McKenna's Purchase. Gorgeous kitchen and bathrooms with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, cherry vanities and hardwoord & tile floors. If you are looking to rest & relax while being conveniently located to everything Concord has to offer...look no further!
4. 232 South St. ($659,000) - Rarely does a Concord Landmark such as this come on the market. Almost 10 acres in the heart of the desirable South End. Complete with spectacular 4-stall post and beam horse barn. This distinctive 6 bedroom gem combines original architectural detail with todayâs most desirable features. The gourmet kitchen boasts granite counters, custom cabinets, Wolf range, walk-in pantry and baking center and opens to a grilling deck and hot tub. The adjacent family room offers TV viewing and room for a pingpong or pool table with vast game and craft storage. Elegant formal living room w/fireplace, dining rm w/built-ins and library w/fireplace. The 2nd story offers 4 bedrooms, including a master suite w/room-sized walk-in closet, laundry room and a unique wall of built-in linen storage. The cozy back stairway and 3rd flr fairy-tale bedrooms w/half bath add old world charm. Enjoy skiing, snowshoeing, horseback riding, gardening..all on your own 9+ ac. Walk to schools, park and downtown (1.5 mile).
5. 4 Plymouth Drive ($259,900) - This delightful home was originally used by the builder as his model home and has many upgrades and special features. Family room off entryway, formal din. rm. w/hardwood, liv. rm. w/gas FP and slider to deck, fully appliance kitchen w/pantry and hardwood, and a 1/2 bath all flow together on the first floor, ideal for entertaining. Upstairs there is a wide hallway leading to two bedrooms serviced by a full bath, and a large master bedroom w/private bath and walk-in closet. Other features are 2nd floor laundry, central AC, attached 2 car garage and Farmer's porch ideal for easy relaxing at the end of the day. Near walking trails, conservation area, golf course and elementary school. CONDO FEE of $150 takes care of landscaping and snow removal, leaving plenty of time to enjoy all the amenities.
6. 84 Branch Turnpike, Unit 55 ($179,900) - Beautiful END UNIT condo in desirable McKennas Purchase within walking distance to Starbucks, the Mall, grocery shopping, etc. Attached one car garage, central air , city water & sewer and natural gas make for a maintenance free lifestyle. NEW Kitchen w/granite, tile and custom back splash, all NEW appliances and updated baths. Custom window treatments and w/d will convey with the unit. Freshly painted with NEW carpet in bedrooms. Hot water heater and furnace NEW in 2014 and patio slider replaced. Private deck and yard. This is a very well maintained gorgeous, move in ready home. Pets allowed.
7. 52 Longmeadow Drive ($69,900) - No more renting. Walk to Downtown Concord. Quality Home w/ Finished drywall throughout. Wonderful white vinyl (no maintenance) porch! This lot overlooks the river. Cute 2 bedroom home in cute spot in the perfect location for commuting! Mid-construction status, 20-30 day to completion from contract.
8. 15 Longmeadow Drive ($49,900) - Buy this brand new home for less than rent. This park is within walking distance to downtown Concord. Seconds from I-93 & I-89! BEST LOCATION. Other lots to pick from, other style homes to choose from. Mid-construction status, 20-30 days to completion from contract.
9. 169 Portsmouth St. Unit 182 ($148,500) - Looking for a quiet location yet convenient to schools, highway and shopping? This is it. If you're looking for condo living that offers a full basement AND a garage, this Cranmore Ridge town home is waiting for you! Two bedrooms, two baths, 2nd floor laundry and large walk in closet is ideal for comfortable living ready for you to make it your own. Private rear deck overlooks lawn and wooded area. Association offers pool, tennis and club house. Pet friendly too!
10. 4 Groton Drive ($244,900) - Set in a popular East Concord neighborhood and offering nice space from the nicely cabineted kitchen/dinette to the 24X25 family room! 3 bedrooms including Master with walk-in closet and private bath, formal dining plus parlor, mudroom entry and entertainment sized deck! Don't miss the 10 foot cedar closet, Central A/C or storage building either! Hardwood floors and a beautifully landscaped yard complete the picture!
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.